Part 1 applying makeup to your face
- Clean your face of any earlier makeup
Apply makeup remover or water on a cotton ball. Dab or massage the cotton ball in small round to extract old foundation. Decide your skin type and clean, tone and cream with fit products twice daily. If you have skin issues like spots/open comedones, peel your skin.
- Moisturize your face
Apply a small fleck the size of a dot, gently massage in an unscented, oil free cream. Fragrant lotions can irritate your skin and root of decampment or an affected reaction, and greasy lotions will encourage blackheads.
- For a simpler look, instead of using foundation, use a moisturizer. Those lucky girls with clear skin will look best using dark moisturizer.
- Put in concealer to any scar around your eyes
Put in your concealer afore foundation helps keep base to a minimum quantity. When you put the concealer, do so straight on the mark and not around it. This is to elude a halo error and highlight of the mark. Optionally set with beige powder.
- Be wary not to exaggerate it on the concealer; you only need adequate to cover the spot.
- Apply a talc foundation on the oily parts of your face
Firstly you start, it’s finest to decide whether or not you’re using the accurate foundation tone. Get in a simple light look and test the foundation to make sure it's the accurate color for your skin. Apply a few marks on your malar bone and angle your face different ways to see if the color suits you.
- Hold your finger or a sponge dab in the foundation, and dab it on your face, mix it until it looks like your skin tone. Be sure to go covered your jaw bone; if you end at the side of your face, there will be a clear line where the foundation finish, making it look like you’re wearing a mask.
- You don't need to put in foundation to your whole face.
- If you have bags or mark under your eyes, make 3 dots on the line of the circles below your eyes. Mix it gently using your leech finger.
- Apply Bronzer
Some people wait until after they have put in makeup to their eyes. Bronzer is a great way to give yourself a simple glow look. Delicately brush bronzer all over your face (or just along your malar bone and T-Zone for a natural suntan look). Though, bronzer can look differently on people with fair-skinned if applied wrongly.
- Apply Blush
If you were not okay with bronzer, you can put in blush rather. Crème blush mostly works better than powder because it gives you a moist look and long-lasting. Using a champagne-colored crème blush, massage a little on your leech finger and mix onto your malar bone. Note that you should not put in both blush and bronzer; choose one.
Part 2 Applying Eye Makeup
- Line your upper eyelash line with a hazel or black kohl pencil
Some women select not to do this, as liner looks a little less simple than an eye with just mascara. Another cosmetologist say to line your eyes with a roasted-colored gel liner. Pencil looks less simple than liquid or gel eyeliner and gel is simply to mix. Line two thirds of your top eyelash line and one third of your base of lash line. Streak the line with a cotton bud.
- Use a white liner to make your eyes look big
Line the inside corners of your eyes with any white eyeliner or white eye shadow to give your eyes a glamour’s look.
- Some people also like to add a bit of white liner or shape under the eyebrow bone to make their eyes looks shining and more attentive.
- Consider using eye shadow
Use two color of eye shadow for an executive look. The colors you choose should be gilt, amber or silvers, based on your skin tone and color. Put in a light, impartial tone all over your lid and just above your crease and use a bit darker to tenderly line the top lid and define your crease. For a simple look, remind to mix the shade.
- Curl your eyelashes and put in one layer of kohl
Curl your eyebrow will give you a shining, attentive look.
If you use kohl, avoid cohesion by using a de-clumping brush or an eyebrow brush.
Part 3 Applying Makeup to your lips
- Apply a sheer nude lip color
Avoid using chalky lipsticks or shiny lip glosses. Lip daub is often best because it looks simple and enduring.
- Apply a tiny amount of the glimmer blush onto the base of your lips
Some people do not like the look of color in the base of your lip.
- Enjoy your moist, natural, glowing look.