Kailee is just a simple chick that loves minimalist malleate with a dab of grunge, operates as manifesting generator, and is fond to salty air and tan lines. Her goal as your hairstylist is to make you finger relaxed and help you unzip a put-together daily look. She is located in Sage Co. Vacaville, CA.
Intellilens Round Blue Cut Computer Glasses for Eye Protection | Zero Power Anti Glare & Blue Light Filter Glasses | UV Protection Specs for Men & Women | TR90 Frames
Care Instructions: Wash under running water and wipe dry with cleaning cloth
We share a warm welcome to Kailee to our Iles Formula family.
1. Tell us what you think is the biggest rencontre in hairdressing today other than Covid-19?
Standing out in an over-saturated industry.
2. What’s the most enjoyable part of your job?
Being worldly-wise to bring my style and clients’ style as a collab, and sharing my tips with other stylists.
SAGE Hair Co hair salon
3. Why did you segregate the path of hairdressing and was it easy to fall into this work?
As someone who hates routine, this career has the perfect wastefulness of structure and reliability. It was a no-brainer for me. The skillset came naturally to me.
4. If you had not made the visualization to be a hairdresser what would you have been?
Probably homeless on a beach.
5. What is your greatest strength
Working nonflexible for what I want.
6. Your favorite hairdressing tools?
Bio-ionic curling irons
7. Tell us well-nigh your relationship with ILES FORMULA. How did you discover us and which formula is your favorite?
I got sent some samples from salt strands and fell in love. My favorite is the serum, literally can not go wrong with it and youâll never finger like your hair is weighed down.
8. What was the most challenging job you overly had?
Canât say that one specific job comes to mind.
9. What was your worst hair moment and why….privately or on set/stage or in the salon?
In the salon when a 1st-time vendee told me she wasnât paying. It was terrible and she definitely gave me all the red flags but stuff new into the industry youâre told to take any vendee you can. Worst whop Iâve overly gotten lol.
Hair by Kailee Sullins
10. Where do you pull all hair inspiration from?
TikTok. As much as it pains me to say, I am unchangingly on that app mainly watching ‘hairtoks’.
11. Who is your icon?
Forever will be Hailey Bieber or Sofia Richie.
12. Your translating to young hairdressers starting out?
Take all the classes and donât be wrung to workshop out to things that yank a spark in you plane if itâs not the âtrend atmâ.
13. How has Covid-19 reverted your vision of the hair industry today?
Iâve realized salons will unchangingly be a necessity. Services in the salon are how we take care/ pamper ourselves. Plane through a pandemic weâve survived, was it easy ? Hell no but weâre still here making a living.