When you have made losing weight your life’s aim and top priority, and have been doing everything possible to unzip that, it’s quite natural to finger disappointed and frustrated when you are not seeing any result on the weighing scale plane without weeks and months of relentless efforts. If you dread standing on the weighing scale considering it does not show any positive results for your nonflexible work, surpassing getting demotivated and deciding to quit, we would like to remind you that weight loss is not just well-nigh decreasing numbers on the weighing scale, you are probably ignoring other visible signs that would validate that you are moving in the right direction. It’s a fact that weighing scale overpowers other factors and deprives you from enjoying your progress. So, here are 5 ways to track your own weight loss progress without stepping on the scale.
Image Source: google.com
1. Take Pics As Often: Click selfies of yourself, whether it’s at work, in the gym, surpassing the washroom mirror – all these would help you alimony track of the changes in your soul from one week to next week. Bonus – Without you have reached your goal, you would love to flaunt these pics as well.
2. Calculate Total Soul Fat Percentage: Track total soul fat percentage as well considering it is a largest indicator of your soul mass composition. A lower soul fat percentage moreover decreases risk factors for chronic diseases like type 2 diabetes, upper thoroughbred pressure, etc. The good news is that with the right nutrition plan and exercise routine, you can lower virtually 5% soul fat in just 10 days. Find such wondrous best way to weight loss nutrition plans on the Rati Beauty app. Download the app for increasingly details.
3. Gown are Fitting Largest Now: Doesn’t matter if it’s an old pair of jeans or a new pretty dress, you find that gown are fitting largest now, and you can confidently wear them all now!
4. Rings Becoming Loose: Have you noticed that the rings on your fingers have suddenly wilt loose and do not fit as perfectly as before. Yes, you are losing weight!
5. Largest Sleep, Increasingly Energy, General Feeling of Well Being, Increasingly Confidence: Weight loss is not entirely well-nigh getting lean, there are so many wondrous benefits of losing fat – you can sleep better, there’s increasingly energy to run virtually and do things, and there’s a unconfined feeling of well stuff and you are living a healthier lifestyle.
Summing up, do not ditch the scale, but don’t get obsessed with it either. Weigh yourself weekly. If you want to track daily progress, stand on it at the same time every day, do not get flustered with fluctuations in numbers considering the scale can go up to 2.5 kg in a single day, and it’s quite normal.
You May Also Like