When that 4 pm hunger strikes, don’t we all squint impatiently for yummy snacks to have withal with the evening cup of chai/coffee. At this time, the urge to munch on to is so strong that it shrouds over the rational to differentiate between what’s healthy and what’s not. This is the time when deep-fried pakoras squint the most tempting! But all of us who are trying to lose weight, finding something to snack at 4 pm can be a dicey while moreover keeping calorie count in mind. Since we are counting every single calorie, picking the right kind of snacks is important, so that the fat-burning process is still on. So, it’s time to find some succulent snacks that wouldn’t throw you out of calorie deficit, guilt free. Ideally, you can squeeze in two snacks between the main meals, breakfast, lunch, and dinner – and out of these, evening snacks can help us ride over the afternoon slump and requite a quick uplift of energy to last till dinner time. Most importantly, all these snacks fit perfectly into a weight loss nutrition plan.
1. Grilled Paneer: Can be made with minimal oil and just a few seasonings, it’s a yummy snack that with its upper protein content would alimony you fuller for longer and uplift weight loss as well.
2. Peanut Chaat: If you haven’t yet tried peanut chaat with onions, tomatoes, sesame seeds, cucumber, and mint leaves, you should! Low in calories and upper on nutrient profile, you would get fond to its taste.
3. Bhelpuri: Yes, good old bhelpuri with low calorie count is weight loss friendly, and oh, the spicier, the better!
4. Roasted Makhana: When you finger the need to snack on something, but want to be extremely shielding well-nigh not ruining your diet, then squint no remoter than makhana, which is the healthiest snack that you can find. You can dry roast makhana without unquestionably subtracting any oil by just subtracting a pinch of pepper powder and plane add 1 tbsp of ghee without ruining your diet.
5. Puffed Rice/Murmure: An extremely light snack, easy on the tummy, that can be made into a succulent evening snack by subtracting peanuts, curry leaves, and some vital spices.
6. Roasted Poha Chivda: Another favorite snacking option – roasted chivda is a favorite tea-time snack wideness India with its rich flavour and taste.
7. Khakra: This popular Gujarati snack is misogynist in variegated varieties from spicy to baked, from whole wheat to bajra – you are spoilt with choices when it comes to khakra.
8. Corn Chaat: Lemon juice, tomato, onions, and just a few vital spices can make steamed corn chaat veritably nonflexible to resist.
9. Sweet Potato Chips: Dump packaged potato fries and switch to baked potato fries or wedges that are extremely easy to make and full of nutrients.
10. Roasted Chickpeas: Rich in protein, roasted chickpeas alimony you fuller for longer and help uplift weight loss too.
Try these guilt-free evening snacks while you are on a nutrition and do trammels out the nutrition plans on the Rati Beauty app to reach your weight loss goals quicker.